Cell Phone: 724.679.1955
Advocacy has been the primary mission of The Arc since its beginning in the 1940’s.
The Arc of Butler County was incorporated in 1957 through advocacy work of concerned parents and family members. Due to this rich history, The Arc of Butler County remains committed to providing advocacy services to individuals and families in need.
The Arc of Butler County provides Advocacy services free of charge for those who are having difficulties obtaining services for themselves or a family member with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
The Arc of Butler County provides:
- Support for parents/families to obtain early intervention services for newborn and preschool children.
- Help with securing appropriate public school programs for school-aged children with special needs.
- Assistance with the public school programs for transition from school to community bound services.
- Aid to individuals and families in dealing with on-going challenges in life.
- Systemic advocacy in cooperation with The Arc of Pennsylvania and The Arc of the United States.
- General educational material regarding intellectual and developmental disabilities for the public.
- Information related to the prevention of intellectual disabilities.
Contact The Arc of Butler County at 724-282-1500